Are you familiar with design patterns, both in theory and practice?
Can you write object oriented codes utilizing Java and Android?
Do you understand and know how to implement code profiling to improve efficiency?
Do you have experience of unit testing?
Then tell us about a problem you solved using a graph algorithm, or how you made an existing system 50% faster, or how you threaded a system to work around bottlenecks, or an outstanding plugin you wrote. If you can, show us the code, tell us why it’s elegant, efficient or smart. We search for a talented full-stack Mobile Application Developer to join our alchemy in development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress and excel with the best. The developer must be able to work off of a minimal spec to deliver and maintain high quality code following highest international coding standards and rapidly roll out new features with minimal managerial guidance. The person is expected to work and achieve results in our highly knowledgeable and cooperative team. As a mobile application developer, the person must support the software architecture and be responsible for its implementation.
- Developing mobile application for Java platform.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Investigate, analyse and address reported defects in a timely manner while meeting deadlines.
- Add new ideas and solutions into the product features and functionality,
- Write code per standards and guidelines, maintain proper documentation about the implementation,
- Perform thorough code review of submitted work by others,
- Continuous learning of and knowledge development on mobile application,
- Provide good support to the whole team.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science and/or similar,
- 2 years of working experience as mobile application developer preferred,
- Extensive knowledge and commercial experience of object oriented concept,
- Good English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening,
- Good knowledge of MySQL.
- Willingness to work in a Scrum / Agile work environment
- Out of the box, proactive attitude and results orientation